The last few months I've been busy working away on a top secret project. It involves people I really admire, quality products, an amazing party, good drinks, salty treats, and a damn good time. We've been crazy in the studio getting ready for our official launch this week (eek), so stay tuned for some big news. Any guesses?
Monday, September 12, 2011
Coming soon...
The last few months I've been busy working away on a top secret project. It involves people I really admire, quality products, an amazing party, good drinks, salty treats, and a damn good time. We've been crazy in the studio getting ready for our official launch this week (eek), so stay tuned for some big news. Any guesses?
The last few months I've been busy working away on a top secret project. It involves people I really admire, quality products, an amazing party, good drinks, salty treats, and a damn good time. We've been crazy in the studio getting ready for our official launch this week (eek), so stay tuned for some big news. Any guesses?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home