Monday, September 19, 2011

Tool & Tack Pop Up Shop

Tool & Tack boots 
Guys, it's finally here! On Thursday, we officially launched the Tool and Tack website, along with our stop-motion invitation. I am so giddy to share this with you all, as it's been more than 5 months in the making since I hatched the idea. After our first Canoe pop-up in February 2011, I have wanted to host another big event and bring in other makers who share our dedication to craftsmanship. 2011 has been the year of collaborations (see my New Year's resolution list), so I reached out to new (Matt, Christine) and old friends (Shauna & Stephen). Thankfully they all took a leap and said "yes!", put their trust in me, and I have been plowing away all summer getting things ready. You're officially invited...
Tool & Tack Pop Up Shop Invite from Miss Natalie
The Tool & Tack Pop Up will take place on Saturday, October 15th from 4-9pm at the Gray Duck Gallery (608 W. Monroe St.) in Austin, TX.  It will feature the wonderful work of Wood & Faulk, Fail + Canoe jewelry, Forage Bow Ties, and, of course, Canoe. All of the makers will be posting regularly on the Tool & Tack Pop Up website, so make sure to bookmark it and see what's new. We'll be sharing sneak peeks, inspirations, and studio tours. You can also follow us on Twitter at @ToolAndTack.
Wood burned Opinel Knife

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home