Wednesday, July 06, 2011

Thinking about...


 photo via Jesse Kamm
 photo via Jesse Kamm

Some things I am thinking about lately, as summer break winds down and I get ready for school again next week. The first two images are from some new tumblrs I have been following. I love them, but there are no photo credits which drive me crazy. My brain is percolating with lots of new product ideas and big events in the works, but not enough time to get it all out of my head. I truly love the last photo and the feeling it inspires--anticipation, awe, fear, and excitement all at the same time. That's a bit how life feels for me right now.  

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Gina said...

Thanks for the suggestions today and I'm glad you're part of our department!

7/07/2011 12:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home