Monday, June 13, 2011

More scenes from the Oakland house
Outside of Rich St. house
A few more sneak peeks at our old house in Oakland, CA, photographed in August 2009 by Sven Wiederholt. We had a gorgeous garden out front all thanks to the green thumb and hard work of  our dear friend Jocelyn.
Hallway with parachuting giraffes
The hallway, strung up with our Miss Natalie parachuting baby giraffes (a bizarre way to display my first product, handkerchiefs).
Details from the studio
Prepping our favorite breakfast
Ben and I in the kitchen, making our favorite breakfast. I would give my left arm to have those pretzels croissants anywhere in Austin--my favorite pastry from the Temescal farmer's market.
Hawkeye
Hawkeye, who bewitched the photographer. Sven fell in love and I have about 100 photos of Hawkeye being cute from that day. I can't wait to share photos from our new house in Austin soon. We're wrapping up our interior renovations this summer and fingers crossed will have a house warming party in August. If you've ever renovated a house, you know our pain.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home