Sunday, May 08, 2011

Small Space Lego Apartment
Radio silence of 24 hours, right? Turns out when I have a ton of work to do, I always seem to find amazing things that must be shared. Like this gorgeous 258-sq ft penthouse apartment in Barcelona that belongs to photographer Christian Schallert. It was designed by Barbara Appolloni and has everything you might need within reach. The "before" shots in the beginning of the video are amazing--it used to be a pigeon loft! Everything in the space transforms; I especially love the hidden bed that can be turned into a couch.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Erin Dollar said...

SO COOL! i wonder if an apartment like that would help me end my incessant piling of clutter around the house. an apt. like that would make you stay tidy :)

6/03/2011 2:43 AM  
Blogger Miss Natalie said...

I know what you mean! If you have the space, you tend to fill it, right? I'm constantly battling piles in our house.

Watching the video, I wonder what a space like this would be like in the winter, when you can't access the rooftop patio as much.

6/04/2011 11:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home