Monday, May 30, 2011

Renegade Austin Recap
Canoe + Miss Natalie Booth
Thanks to all our friends for coming out last weekend to the Renegade Craft Fair! We had a great time seeing old friends and meeting new ones. One of the most satisfying things was seeing the booth I've been working on fully realized. I've been planning this new booth for a few months, so it's so nice to see it go from sketchbook page to real life exactly as I had envisioned. It's taken a full week to recover from all the prep. 
Canoe + Miss Natalie Booth 
Our good friend Gabi helped out on the first day to get us set up and keep sane. Luckily our vintage jib sail worked really well for our neighbor, Leah Duncan.
Display wall for Canoe + Miss Natalie Booth
Ben built a beautiful (I mean rustic and manly) pallet wall to help showcase our mix of wares. Our friend Mary Kathryn of Loretta Flower created some beautiful bouquets to help soften the cowboy tablescapes. What, you've never heard of a cowboy tablescape? It looks like this.
Back side of Canoe + Miss Natalie Booth
We got to hang out with our friends the BerkleysAbby Try Again, Leah Duncan, and Paloma's Nest, along with meeting the talented designers behind Coatt Jewelry and Love Jules.

Also, the lovely gang at Renegade did a nice interview with me that you can check out here. Until next time, Renegade!

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Matt at Wood and Faulk said...

Damn, Natalie, you really did that place up! Looks great... now I'm really gonna be conscious of the show I try to put on. Speaking of which, another mini-popup at Antler&Co. this weekend...

6/01/2011 6:53 PM  
Blogger freshlychopped said...

Your booth looked amazing! I was so excited to see your hard work and all of your new goods and it was definitely worth the wait - everything looked fantastic! And yes, that sail worked out beautifully for me. Next time you're building a booth I feel like I should contribute. : )

6/01/2011 8:28 PM  
Blogger Jenny said...

Looks great! Wish I had seen it in person...also wish you were coming to SF this year...

6/03/2011 12:57 AM  
Blogger Lisa Woods said...

Your booth looked fantastic! It was great to see you and your work.

6/04/2011 1:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home