Saturday, May 07, 2011

Countdown to Renegade Austin
Somehow May has snuck up on us and it's only a few weeks until our big summer show, Renegade Austin. Mark your calendars for May 21-22nd, from 11am-7pm at the Palmer Events Center (900 Barton Springs Rd at S.1st). A few weeks ago I decided to completely change the way I set up my booth, so expect some surprises this time around. We'll have both Canoe and Miss Natalie together, and I promise you'll want to bring your camera. Hopefully I do, as I'm notorious for forgetting that.

Our booth will be located up front and on a nice corner, next to the main entrance, so you can't miss us. We're pumped to be next to some of our favorite Austin ladies, like Leah Duncan, Abby Try Again, and Paloma's Nest.

In addition to the new booth design, I've got a ton of new products to share from both of our lines, so it may be a bit of radio silence on the blog as we go into serious production mode in the studio. I'll try and sneak some photos up here as we progress. Let's just say I'm spending a lot of time working with leather.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home