Friday, October 15, 2010

Dreaming about the new studio
Studio's sunny corner

This morning I woke up thinking about my new studio space. It's a few weeks away from being move-in ready, but I can't wait to create this new space. The walls already look better than this photo, and after much debate I am going with a warm white paint since the room is flooded with light. I am regulating all my bright poppy color for the closet spaces, which are going to radiate once we're done. Think high-gloss and serious yellow.

Desk - Music and Sound Design from Aaron Trinder Film:Motion:Music on Vimeo.

I've been spending time looking at new desks, as I always need two in my studio. One for my computer, and another larger work desk for production. I love getting sneak peeks from the desks of other artists and designers, so this video (via The Improvised Life) is a perfect Saturday morning find.

Years ago now, my Oakland production desk looked like this. But those colors and palette seem so very long ago, and I know my new studio will have such a different feel.We'll see what that turns out to be.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home