Monday, September 20, 2010

This is Progress
Kitchen/Dining room
We're in a major crunch right now, but things are turning a corner and about to get so much better (*fingers crossed*). Currently, though, this is my kitchen and dining room. I know, right? But deep breaths all around, it's progress.

Speaking of, Renegade Chicago was a HUGE success. Many thanks to all my family and friends who came to show support, and my lovely new mid-western customers. I fell in love with Chicago in September and will definitely be back next year. I've got a whole post set aside on that, though, so hold on a bit longer. The school quarter is about to end and I will have some time to get back to blogging and making and painting walls, etc. You know, once walls go back up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home